RMBT2 Bonded Robot Cables with Block
Robot Cables - RMBT self-supporting bonded round cables with block.
- RMBT is a flexible bonded round cable that can independently run without a cable trac (cableveyor)
- By adapting a new design and materials, motion stability has been improved dramatically. Now we have realized a stroke of 2000mm, which is twice the stroke of our standard RMBT.
- The longer stroke with stable movement makes it possible for wider applications.
Please see Dyden for images of the newest designs.
- Bending radius: 50mm~
- Acceleration: ~3G
- Stroke: ~2,000mm
Max 2m freestanding operation possible
- New design features a new block and has a stroke of 2m (Maximum)
Smooth movement of start and stop
- With a bending radius correction design, horizontal movement has been drastically improved.
- Capable of smooth freestanding movement without cable buckling during acceleration, deceleration and stopping. (Test data: 2.5m/sec, 5G test)
The structure consists of an integrated flat cable and a resin block. The protrusion at the center of the block keeps the bending radius constant. Flat cables are located on both sides of the protrusion.
- Two types of resin blocks. We select the resin block based on the size, weight and stroke of the flat cable.
- To keep a constant bending radius, we have two types (50mm and 75mm)
|Size||Width||Thickness||Length||Minimum Bending Radius|
IPA authentication based on ISO14644-1 (The evaluation of suspended fine particulate)
Ideal for cleanroom applications due to no friction between the cable guide and cables
|Cable Model: RMBT2||Velocity||0.5m/s||1.0m/s|
|Test Results||Class 2||Class 1|
Support Multi-start Wiring
- Two storied wiring and movement is possible. This frees up wiring space in cases where many cables are used and will not fit in one flat cable.
Example of Bonded Cable Line Up