Robot Cables Options
In order to meet all of our customers’ demands, we design and produce optimal cables for all usage conditions. We offer various cables and harnesses (assembly) that use other options like special conductors, coiled cords, special shields, and smooth jackets/sheaths.
Robot Cables Options - Special conductors
Our standard Flexible Cable uses 80-micron annealed copper wire based on a comprehensive consideration of flexibility and harness workability, but depending on usage conditions conductors including 50-micron conductors, alloy conductors, and high tensile fiber conductors are available.
Copper alloy conductor
- A copper alloy wire is used for the conductor material.
- Copper alloy conductors have high flexibility compared to conventional annealed copper wire conductors.
- A high tensile fiber is added to the center of the stranded conductors.
- Thanks to the high tensile fiber, the operating life of the cable is extended compared to conventional stranded conductors in high tension environments.
- This option is suitable for high tension environments where disconnection is common.
Our Robot Cables use a tin-plated annealed copper wire braided shield as standard based on a comprehensive consideration of flexibility and shielding effects, but depending on usage conditions, flexible shields, lateral winding shields, and metal tape shields are also available as options.
Series Model Example: RMFEV-SLABX
- The shield uses braided copper foil thread for excellent flexibility, bending performance and torsion resistance.
- The shielding effect is equivalent to that of the standard shield.
- The flexible shield offers superior flexibility and bending performance while maintaining shielding effectiveness.
Robot Cables Options - Low Friction Jacket
Our robot cable for factory automation uses flame retardant and oil resistant PVC jacket/sheath as standard based on a comprehensive consideration of flame retardancy and oil resistance, but depending on usage conditions jacket materials such as polyurethane, low friction smooth PVC sheath, and cold resistant sheath are available.
Low Friction Smooth PVC Jacket/Sheath Series Model (Ex.) RMFES
- Jacket uses PVC with low frictional resistance.
- The friction between cables and between cables and the machine can be reduced.
- Cables are not easily entangled, ideal for multi-cable wiring inside cable tracks.