RMBT2 Bonded Cable with Block
Flexible Cable - RMBT self-supporting bonded round cable with block.
- RMBT is a flexible bonded round cable that can independently run without a cable trac (cableveyor)
- By adapting a new design and materials, motion stability has been improved dramatically. Now we have realized a stroke of 2000mm, which is twice the stroke of our standard RMBT.
- The longer stroke with stable movement makes it possible for wider applications.
Please see Dyden for images of the newest designs.
- Bending radius: 50mm~
- Acceleration: ~3G
- Stroke: ~2,000mm
Max 2m freestanding operation possible
- New design features a new block and has a stroke of 2m (Maximum)
Smooth movement of start and stop
- With a bending radius correction design, horizontal movement has been drastically improved.
- Capable of smooth freestanding movement without cable buckling during acceleration, deceleration and stopping. (Test data: 2.5m/sec, 5G test)
The structure consists of an integrated flat cable and a resin block. The protrusion at the center of the block keeps the bending radius constant. Flat cables are located on both sides of the protrusion.
- Two types of resin blocks. We select the resin block based on the size, weight and stroke of the flat cable.
- To keep a constant bending radius, we have two types (50mm and 75mm)
|Size||Width||Thickness||Length||Minimum Bending Radius|
IPA authentication based on ISO14644-1 (The evaluation of suspended fine particulate)
Ideal for cleanroom applications due to no friction between the cable guide and cables
|Cable Model: RMBT2||Velocity||0.5m/s||1.0m/s|
|Test Results||Class 2||Class 1|
Support Multi-start Wiring
- Two storied wiring and movement is possible. This frees up wiring space in cases where many cables are used and will not fit in one flat cable.